Monday, December 24, 2007

If Music Be The Food Of Love, Play On

Many eat to live while some live to eat. I have a regular lunch partner and I vouch anyone who lunches with her will enjoy the outing as she truly enjoys the food albeit it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. I also have friends who put up with vegetarian food each time they lunch or dine with me and it sometimes takes the joy out of it when you know they are just accommodating my eating habits. And just as they accommodate my eating habits, I too have to accommodate with their pretenses.

I should be able to put something up by early 2008. I will need to do a little running around of snapping some pictures either of the restaurant or the food proper and of course hopefully be able to get some referrals from friends as well.

No comments: